Can I get into legal trouble for my puppy chasing a kid around the neighborhood/ maybe scratched?

I have a 7 month old puppy (11lb beagle/poodle mix). I was packing my car up because I was about to leave to go somewhere so I wasn’t holding my puppy on a leash she was kind of just by my side. But then there was a little kid that rode by on his scooter, so my puppy began to start chasing him. I was calling her... show more I have a 7 month old puppy (11lb beagle/poodle mix). I was packing my car up because I was about to leave to go somewhere so I wasn’t holding my puppy on a leash she was kind of just by my side. But then there was a little kid that rode by on his scooter, so my puppy began to start chasing him. I was calling her to come back but she wasn’t paying me any attention. Next thing i know he’s off his scooter and running away from her. So I’m chasing the both of them to get her. I’m not sure if he fell off of his scooter or if he just got off of it because he was scared. I told him that she thinks your playing with him when he’s runs. But I’m sure he was just scared. And I told him she doesn’t bite. She did start barking at him. But I think he may of threw something at her but I’m not exactly sure I just heard a rock hit the floor from the corner, because they were a lot further away from me. He wasn’t crying or anything but he ran inside. And I just left, because I was leaving to go somewhere. But now I’m thinking maybe I should have stayed to see if he was okay. He wouldn’t talk to me, he just ran inside. So can I get in trouble for her chasing him/ not being on a leash (that’s my fault), maybe scratching him/ possibly falling off his scooter? ( I’m throwing out worse case scenarios)