Pearl L asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

why is it when i answer questions i dont get the captcha for a while?

but if i stay on long enough after a half hr or so i get thern again and then if i go sornewhere for a while and then i corne back i dont get the captcha for a while again but if irn horne for hrs and answer questions i will get it on every answer , so how corne it works that way? just wondered

• .

We don't know what the settings are. I have noticed the same thing. It's not consistent. I've also noticed on days I'm required to pass thru few captchas, I tend to see the Yahoo Helpline bots posting, but I don't notice them on days I have to go thru many captchas.

• Daniel

Sometimes if you do them Enough times Yahoo will give you a Break for a while and then they will give you more to do

Nobody knows what algorithm they are using to determine when you see the captcha puzzle.

Somedays on here, I get them every time I try to submit answer, others times I won't even see one. Or, anything else in between the two extremes.