Was the Obamaphone (free cell phone) program what caused the Democratic Party to go crazy?

I always knew that Democrats has some bad strains among them but in the last 10 years, they’ve gone crazy with demanding free stuff and hating white people. I think that the Obamaphone program is what triggered their insanity. A president handed out free phones to Democrats. So with the Obamaphone program,... show more I always knew that Democrats has some bad strains among them but in the last 10 years, they’ve gone crazy with demanding free stuff and hating white people.

I think that the Obamaphone program is what triggered their insanity. A president handed out free phones to Democrats.

So with the Obamaphone program, Democrats realized that they could take cash from Republican voters and use it to give free goodies to Democrats. This is basically institutionalized theft, and it’s Democratic policy.