Was the Obamaphone (free cell phone) program what caused the Democratic Party to go crazy?

I always knew that Democrats has some bad strains among them but in the last 10 years, they’ve gone crazy with demanding free stuff and hating white people.

I think that the Obamaphone program is what triggered their insanity. A president handed out free phones to Democrats.

So with the Obamaphone program, Democrats realized that they could take cash from Republican voters and use it to give free goodies to Democrats. This is basically institutionalized theft, and it’s Democratic policy.

Favorite Answer

the world now sees what fools and frauds the obamas are.

I think you mean the Reaganphone, since the program started in 1984 under the Reagan administration.

And my gram said let's not forget the ghetto economic stimuIus package faiIure when he first got into office. Give random people 'free' money and it wiII kickstart the economy! ...except people deposit everything into their savings when things are bumpy.

• DW

Most of that stimulus money went to large companies, not "ghetto" people.

Also, we know very well you mean "black people". If you're going to be racist, just come out and be racist. You're not fooling anyone with code words.