Being too nice?

This may seem like a minusscule thing but I figure I ask random people since this is weighing on me. So a few months ago my boyfriend moved to a new neighborhood. I do not live with him but obviously visit him there. Eventually I got acquainted with his neighbors, one being an older (late 50s or so) man named Mr.... show more This may seem like a minusscule thing but I figure I ask random people since this is weighing on me. So a few months ago my boyfriend moved to a new neighborhood. I do not live with him but obviously visit him there. Eventually I got acquainted with his neighbors, one being an older (late 50s or so) man named Mr. Mike. After a while, Mr. Mike found out that I lived the next city over, the same city in which his friend lives. His friend gathers groceries for him and have them delivered to him. One day he asked if I can pick them up and bring them to him. Well, I did once, twice, then more for a while. Happens once or twice out of each month. This was until recently when I started to tell them, "no".

To describe myself, I am very caring, respectful, and just have a lot of love for ppl. Seen as a person who is too mice. But it's like a never ending thing when I do a favor for someone, and they keep coming to me for repeated "help". It gets quite annoying because I am busy myself. Not always, but I like to keep my daily patterns. People seem to just include themselves within them.

Am I wrong for deciding to stop helping?
8 answers 8