anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

I’m female, I think I have orgasmed but never have came. Help?

I’m a teenage female, and I masturbate regularly and have only had sex a few times. When I masturbate I believe I experience an orgasm, where I get an overwhelming pleasure and cannot continue, leaving me satisfied. However, I never actually ***. I’ve also never orgasmed during sex. Help, how do I make myself ejaculate? Am I unable to?

• alan P
    Favorite Answer

We could get into a long debate here about what female ejaculation is or if it even exists. In some cases, as already mentioned, the woman is simply peeing. I think its also possible that vaginal contractions force fluid out of the vagina during orgasm or there might even be something else going on which has never been fully studied. Whatever female ejaculation is or isn't you don't need to worry if it is not happening for you. If you are having overwhelming pleasure that leaves you satisfied then it sounds like there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. A lot of women never orgasm from penetration alone. Have you tried touching yourself during sex?

women dont ejaculate, that "squirting" that seems to have sprung up suddenly, isnt ejaculation at all, and its atypical. So stop trying to achieve something that isnt a reality. You orgasm-that is it.

You should know when you have an orgasm, your vaginal muscles spasm and they contract and release a few times and you should feel fluid released into your vagina. If you don't feel that then you are stopping too soon. Do you have pressure in your abdomen like you are going to urinate? If so, keep going. Most females aren't able to ejaculate so don't feel bad about that but you still can have huge orgasms.

Women show a range of signs during orgasms. Some merely feel leg quivers, some feel a rocket going up their spine into their brain (not in a painful way). Often, there is a clitoral twitch that denotes it, but not always. There usually is an endorphins rush, though, then a drop. It is similar to Hans Selye's A-R-E stress syndrome in the endorphin rush and exhaustion 

Orgasm IS "coming".. masturbation and sex are of course night and day. Masturbation is just a pressure release. SEX.. Sex is both pressure release and insanely intense orgasms as well as the feeling two people have when they "become one" with each other. These days too many guys RUSH everything including sex so that women don't always get their "Happy Happy" and are left to diddle themself off so they can get some satisfaction. If a guy takes his time, does some really good foreplay and THEN starts sex.. that changes it up a lot. I remember once my wife (then just a date), had 4 orgasms on a Saturday afternoon in bed. By the time we were done, both of us were exhausted.. I had also came twice myself.. which is something I had never done before. We were SO exhausted that I could barely feel myself in her vagina anymore because there was SO much lubrication with her orgasms and both of mine.

When you take the time to help each other get the pleasure.. it will make it 10X better for both of you. If you do that you will NEVER have to wonder if you had an orgasm.. your legs will be shaking when you try to stand up. To put it bluntly.. now THAT is *******..

• Edna

If you've ever had an orgasm (during sex or while masturbating), then you "came", for gosh sake. "To come" or "came" is a euphemism for an orgasm.

If you're expecting something physical that's similar to a male ejaculating, that's never going to happen. You can't make yourself ejaculate, because women are physically unable to ejaculate. .

• Edna

Jim: The OP wanted to know how to make herself ejaculate during an orgasm. A woman can't ever ejaculate - it's physically impossible for her to do so. If she thinks she's ejaculating during an orgasm, what she's actually doing is peeing on herself.

• D_21

Yeah, "cuming" refers to orgasm. I think you mean female ejaculation or squirting.Simply put, most women do not ejaculate. This "squirting" phenomenon is shown in porn sometimes. Young boys are really intrigued by it. It's visually entertaining, and it makes sense to them. When they orgasm stuff comes out of them. They want a visual confirmation that a girl has orgasmed. Honestly, you don't need to worry about it. If your partner is going on about it, just tell him to shut up. He'll get over it. Or you can always get over him! jk lol

Anyway, if you want to orgasm during sex (something allot of us ladies have to learn how to do. Totally normal!) ...try talking to your partner about doing more foreplay for you. Also clitoral stimulation during sex can help allot. Having either your partner massage your pussy around your clit area, or just doing it yourself can really make a difference.

Female ejaculation (squirting) is not the same thing as orgasm. Most women can't squirt. It's purely a made-up activity that the pr0n industry did for entertainment. Most of those actresses are peeing when they show them squirting. Even male ejaculation is not that dramatic as it is shown on pr0n. Most males just dribble it out, rather than squirting it 100 ft away.

As for getting an orgasm during sex with a partner, rather than through masturbation, you need to go with more foreplay with your partner.

• Nor so as the fluid is different, more like the Male seminiferous fluid. 

This is ridiculous. Orgasm is considered coming for a female. You are very confused. Most women do not ejaculate. Very few can squirt (which is the female equivalent of ejaculating). Having had other orgasms means there is nothing wrong with you. Clitoral orgasms ARE orgasms that end up being stronger than any other. Vaginal penetration and foreplay still wouldn't be enough for most women to have vaginal orgasms. I don't see what the problem is other than your complete misunderstanding of how your body works.

• maddox5 months agoReport

Wow, this is extremely unnecessarily rude. She was asking in an attempt to learn something she hadn't known before. She's a teenager, be patient.

• patty

the guy needs to give you more foreplay. also tell him to pleasure your clitoris as well.