How come if there are good cops they go along with the bad cops?

If there are good cops hocome they do anything about the bad cops who abuse people? There is not a single shred of evidence that cops report bad cops. There is not a single video on youtube of a cop telling a supervisor or internal affairs about the way a cop treated a citizen. Have you ever seen a cop who was using excessive force get stopped by other officers? Even my cousin who is a cop in my town. When 4 cops framed a guy in my town I asked my cousin to speak out publicly about what occurred. He said he can't? What?

• Bruce
    Favorite Answer

There are countless videos. I have no explanation on why you can't find them, I can find hundreds.

Try searching for Deputy Paul Schene of the King County Sheriff's Department. He assaulted a 16 year old girl and would have got away with it, but someone heard him laughing about it and told a detective. The detective pulled the video footage and Scene was fired and charged with assault.

the is an old saying that tigers dont kill and eat tigers...meaning that they have to look the other way if they dont join in on the action...that's the only way they can keep their job and dont become a victim themselves...