How come if there are good cops they go along with the bad cops?

If there are good cops hocome they do anything about the bad cops who abuse people? There is not a single shred of evidence that cops report bad cops. There is not a single video on youtube of a cop telling a supervisor or internal affairs about the way a cop treated a citizen. Have you ever seen a cop who was... show more If there are good cops hocome they do anything about the bad cops who abuse people? There is not a single shred of evidence that cops report bad cops. There is not a single video on youtube of a cop telling a supervisor or internal affairs about the way a cop treated a citizen. Have you ever seen a cop who was using excessive force get stopped by other officers? Even my cousin who is a cop in my town. When 4 cops framed a guy in my town I asked my cousin to speak out publicly about what occurred. He said he can't? What?