At what point should I seek employment in the new city to which I am moving?

I am moving to a new major city . It is only July 21st . However, I am not moving until Sept 1st . I do already have two job interviews lined up . One interview is on Aug 29th and the other on Aug 30th . Do I need to continue applying for more jobs , incase the two interviews which I have , are not successful... show more I am moving to a new major city .

It is only July 21st . However, I am not moving until Sept 1st .

I do already have two job interviews lined up . One interview is on Aug 29th and the other on Aug 30th .

Do I need to continue applying for more jobs , incase the two interviews which I have , are not successful , and I need something to fall back on?

Or should I wait closer to my move date
( Lets say 3 weeks before I get ready to move) before I search for more jobs?

If a hiring manager called me tomorrow , and offered me to come in for an interview. I would think that they would not be willing prolong the interview for 5 whole weeks for me. And that I'd simply be passed up for the job.

I have been searching and applying through Indeed.com