Experienced independent market guy trying to find a certification course that would be most appropriate for my situation.?

I know that it is not necessary since I only use my own funds, but I am trying to determine which sort of financial test to put myself through. I am thinking in terms of the Series 3 or something like that. Just some sort of paper I can acquire through study in order to validate myself. I primarily deal in... show more I know that it is not necessary since I only use my own funds, but I am trying to determine which sort of financial test to put myself through. I am thinking in terms of the Series 3 or something like that. Just some sort of paper I can acquire through study in order to validate myself. I primarily deal in commodities because they are my specialty. No smart assed answers please, I am just looking for something to put on the wall.
1 answer 1