Feeling very low right now....LGBT. Can someone's give some advice?

I'm a 22 year old gay man with Asperger's syndrome and OCD. I'm in full time employment. Two weeks ago my (now-ex) boyfriend who is bisexual left me for a girl. I'm struggling tremendously with this and I don't have any other friends. I didn't feel the need to have them since he was... show more I'm a 22 year old gay man with Asperger's syndrome and OCD. I'm in full time employment. Two weeks ago my (now-ex) boyfriend who is bisexual left me for a girl. I'm struggling tremendously with this and I don't have any other friends. I didn't feel the need to have them since he was everything to me. Now I only have my parents for company and I feel very lonely and bleak. Thinking bout him with her (especially sexually) is making me feel physically sick and I've stopped being able to eat. I am still drinking though. I also am having a very tough time sleeping and I'm having nightmares involving people with human bodies but with yellow eyes and dog snouts instead of mouths coming into my room and crunching down next to me.

I have gone into work and I'm struggling very much to hold down my job now which was fine before. I don't feel like I can hold on much more. Especially going out when I see 99 percent of people with the opposite sex and feel extremely different.
Update: Sorry for the grammar error in the question format. I meant 'someone' instead of "someone's". It was an error of the computer.