This sounds a bit dangerous for electrical connection?

I have a PD Blower (supercharger) that runs an industrial vacuum. I am upgrading from one that can run on a motors of 5 hp, so long as it has a service factor of at least 1.15 to one that runs on a 7.5 hp motor, so long as it has a service factor of 1.15. My current motor is wired about 25' from the breaker... show more I have a PD Blower (supercharger) that runs an industrial vacuum. I am upgrading from one that can run on a motors of 5 hp, so long as it has a service factor of at least 1.15 to one that runs on a 7.5 hp motor, so long as it has a service factor of 1.15. My current motor is wired about 25' from the breaker using #10 wire. The receptacle is NEMA 14-30. The breaker is 40 amps, which concerns me, but has never been an issue. This motor runs 4-5 hours per 8 hour shift, 3 days per week for about 3 years now. It is a WEG compressor motor. It is actually rate 6.4 hp with a service factor of 1.0. It is my understanding, that is essentially the same as 5 hp with a SF of 1.15. A lot of these cheap compressors have a 5 hp motor with a SF of only 1.0. The point is the breaker is 40 amps and the receptacle is only 30 amps. The FLA is 23 amps.
The new motor will also be made by WEG. The FLA is 33.3, so maybe it is more efficient? The electrician that wired my first motor in is doing the second. He says 50 amp receptacle and 60 amp breaker, #8 wire. Is he coming in with a low ball price that may be dangerous? I'm thinking pay a few dollars extra for #6 wire, 60 amp receptacle, which is like $60 vs $10 for the NEMA 14-50 and a 70 or 80 amp breaker? I don't want to be voltage starved. A also may see this new system running 5-6 hours in a 10 hour split shift and 4 days per week at some point. I want to do it right, I want to do it heavy duty. If it costs me an extra $200, that's fine.