When is the earliest time you go to bed?
- WisecrackerLv 76 months agoFavorite Answer
If I got up early in the morning and I took my medication early that night, I could go to bed as early as 7:30 pm.
- RuthLv 76 months ago
I go at around 9pm. weekdays. Earliest ever was 8pm.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 76 months ago
Around 11pm, but for a while I've been staying up past 1am.
About 2 or 3 am
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- NicoleLv 76 months ago
- 0NE TRlCK P0NYLv 76 months ago
After having open heart surgery I sometimes have a 2 hours nap right after lunch.
- RobinLv 76 months ago
08:00 after a night shift
- martinLv 56 months ago
- Laughing BOYLv 76 months ago
At my AGE you NEVER can TELL???.................😂😂😂😂
- Anonymous6 months ago
Most nights probably midnight.
9:00 PM would be the earliest.