Installed new graphics card and upgraded Ram. Blurry text?

Okay, so I just finished upgrading my graphics card to a Nividia RTX 2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 192-bit, went from 8gb of ram to 16gb of ram.

My monitor has a native resolution of 1980-1080 which is what my resolution settings are set to. The monitor is an HP Pavilliaj 22bw.

When hooking the desktop up to my 4K tv everything runs fine with no blurry issue. Any ideas?

My guess is your monitor isn't really native 1920x1080. If it was native there wouldn't be any blur.

Delete the old Graphics card driver. And reinstall the new Nvidia driver. this is clearly a driver problem. Download the latest one. Check the dates. And BTW, do you have enough power supply watt to run this RTX 2060?

• I do yes. I have the minimum amount needed but will not be running anything extensive until Tuesday when I receive a higher watt just to be safe. I will attempt a driver reinstall thank you!