Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Trump: "I don't believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our country." "Are capable" is the tell. This ...?

isn't garden-variety (if deplorable) partisan demagoguery. This is racial and religious bigotry. For what characteristics make them incapable of loving our country?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Best Answer

I had not thought of it that way before. You have a valid point. ANYONE can change their opinions. But Trump is implying , falsely, that they cannot because of their race. There are NO characteristics that would make them incapable of loving their country.

The only physical characteristics that may make someone incapable of changing their mind is dementia, mental illness, and old age. But these are all young women with no sign of any mental problems.

• 4 months ago

that's the beauty of contrived victimhood.... it can mean whatever you want it to mean to push your agenda...

...and all the while, so many can't imagine why others don't take them seriously when they expend so much time and energy dividing people into useful little categories and then warning about "the dangers of division"...

• 4 months ago

All I know for sure is that Nancy Pelosi should be removed as speaker for her flagrant racism and immediately replaced with Ilhan Omar, the rightful ruler of the democrats.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

ISIS owns the democratic party.

The enemy has wormed its way inside the house of representatives.

gosh darn scary, like a movie you see on HBO.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They 4 are not worthy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.