What shall I do ? My marriage is in trouble?

My husband is 16 years older than me. When we got married and things were initially smooth. As times went on, I felt insecurities in the marriage. We used to rent out rooms which was not something I totally liked but I agreed as we were financially tight. He basically chats everything in front of our tenants. There... show more My husband is 16 years older than me. When we got married and things were initially smooth. As times went on, I felt insecurities in the marriage. We used to rent out rooms which was not something I totally liked but I agreed as we were financially tight. He basically chats everything in front of our tenants. There was nothing personal. He keeps the house very messy and in the process of clearing old junk, I accidentally threw one of his favourite souvenir which of course I was not aware of as he never shared the importance of that particular souvenir. He was extremely frustrated that I cleared things and did not speak to me for days. Despite being heavily pregnant, I was not forgiven. The news that my dad passed away came 3 days later and that was when he spoke to me.

Things became slightly better when the baby was coming.

But my in-laws interfering complicated things. I don’t get any help with childcare from him not even changing a single diaper.
I tolerated as he was busy with work. My mother in law passed the comment stating why must I fuss since my only job is looking after the baby.

Things is just getting worse, he is not wanting to sleep in the same room, states the baby waking up will disturb his sleep etc. Even sitting together for a meal, he barely speaks, says he is too tired with work.
What do I do ? I am trying to be tolerant but this is just getting too much.

Apologies for such long message...