My kitten has toxoplasmosis?

i adopted a kitten that got sick and he was diagnosed with toxoplasmosis . 1) will the cat feces always be infectious for the rest of our lives or does the toxoplasma stop coming out in the feces once its reached the dormant stage? if yes, please answer the following questions too. 2) if the feces are... show more i adopted a kitten that got sick and he was diagnosed with toxoplasmosis .

1) will the cat feces always be infectious for the rest of our lives or does the toxoplasma stop coming out in the feces once its reached the dormant stage? if yes, please answer the following questions too.

2) if the feces are infectious, does that mean the whole litter box gets contaminated? Do i have to change the actual litter daily or once the poop is removed, the remaining litter is okay?

3) can toxoplasma transfer from their paws?

4) other than the litter box, can a cat transmit the toxoplasma another way? Petting? Scracthing? Furniture hes been on?

Any other information I need to know about this? Is he safe to keep? I dont want to contract it because I want to get pregnant one day and I dont want this to harm my child....

so the most important question is #1: Its in its poop forever? does it stop? Is he always infectious?