How can someone affect a person so deeply after cutting ties when they barely know one another enough to consider each other friends?

Not often do people cut ties but times when they have; it never affected me because there were real reasons that just made sense. When this person cut ties with me, it cut deep and it hurt in a way that I wouldn’t know how to explain even if I tried. It doesn’t make sense as to how this certain person had the... show more Not often do people cut ties but times when they have; it never affected me because there were real reasons that just made sense. When this person cut ties with me, it cut deep and it hurt in a way that I wouldn’t know how to explain even if I tried. It doesn’t make sense as to how this certain person had the ability cause an impact like that when we were never really close enough to consider each other real friends.