Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 months ago

Should I write a book or make a web series on YouTube?

I have a lot of creative ideas & want to put it out there but what to do? Writing a book is Kinda traditional but it takes a lot of time to do(writing & getting it published) or should I just create a series on YouTube or something & cut out the book part because are people reading these days or are they watching stuff on YouTube?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You still have to plot out a storyline, script it, employ people to act it, employ people to clothe and cosmetic the actors, provide the props, and to arrange lighting and cameras. You might have to take out a loan to pay for those people and the props/costumes/use of buildings, etc. for the setting.

Maybe you don't need a lot of people, clothes, etc., but you certainly need a story. Write that story. Then see if it works better as a book or a script.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Athena
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Do what your heart tells you to do.

Though I should point out that a GOOD web series is just as hard as writing a novel.

Particularly if you have no training or education on the matter.

• 7 months ago

You should do what interests you most and stop asking others what you should do. It's your life, your decision. Figure it out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.