Why are some people so popular?

Some people are so popular. They have so many friends. It seems like everybody likes them. Why? I notice popular people are always really attractive, rude, uptight, conceited, nonchalant, and selfish. I was never popular nor will I ever be. I don't know why. I am shy, quiet, unattractive, care too much what... show more Some people are so popular. They have so many friends. It seems like everybody likes them. Why? I notice popular people are always really attractive, rude, uptight, conceited, nonchalant, and selfish. I was never popular nor will I ever be. I don't know why. I am shy, quiet, unattractive, care too much what people think, and unconfident but even when I am outgoing, look kinda cute, or act like I don't care I'm still not popular. Why? It really hurts my feelings knowing some people will always be liked and respected by everyone and I'll never be liked or respected by anyone. I'll spend the rest of my life being hated and disrespected by everyone while some people will spend the rest of their life being liked and respected by everyone. It's not fair. I hate the way of this world. I'm considering taking my life.
3 answers 3