Do I need a break? But it will hurt him to ask for a break, and I have got a good enough reason to ask.?

He was my first boyfriend at 14 and our relationship was very innocent. I knew I wasn’t ready for a relationship so I ended it. Over the years we have stayed very close friend and there has always been something between us. We both haven’t been in other relationships since, but We have still have had little things with other people. At a party at 17 me and him kissed and then decided to try things again. We’ve been dating for about 4 months now and I have loved every minute. I know I love him completely and see us lasting a long time. But for the past few days I have felt empty inside (without sounding too deep aha) I just feel nothing anymore I just feel like I’m there, and can’t help but cause petty arguments because I always feel so moody. I know damn well I’m doing this but I don’t care I am? I don’t know whether it’s because I’m tired as I have things going on at the moment? Or I’m trying to push him away? I have contemplated a break but sometimes I want the space but other times I know I couldn’t last without talking to him.

Sounds to me like you are super immature. You shouldn't be dating at all if you can't handle it and act out like this. The worst part is that you're leading your boyfriend on again which is terrible. The longer you wan=it to end things or try to gain some sense, the worse it will be for both of you