Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Is the denial of racism, in and of itself, racism?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

So obviously you admit YOU are a racist, along with everyone else. I say those people with their signs are promoting racism. And I say You are promoting predjudice. As a conservative I judge people by their character as individuals. Judging a group like Republicans to all be racist, just because you know some are, is no different from judging all Black People to being thrives, because you know some who are. And what is prejudice? It’s racism for one. Judge me for the individual I am , based on my character, or you can take a hike.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Do I care? .......no. F*ck non-whites and their tears.

• 7 months ago

Why has racism become the slogan of today.

Blacks hate other blacks, Asians hate other Asians Pakistani's/Indians.

We can't all like other cultures, or the next door neighbours, and other religious beliefs.

Why the witch hunt with other people's dislikes ...we all have that negative attitudes towards others

• 7 months ago

yes..... when statements from people like Biden, Hillary and Obama are excused and people like Robert Byrd are deemed "products of their eras" while others are condemned to the point of being removed from history in the most Stalinist/Orwellian manner for many of the same statements, beliefs and behaviors....that is, in fact, a form of racism....but even better, is an example of the very elitism that this nation was founded to counter...

funny....there was a time when American schools used to teach what Orwell meant when he wrote "some are more equal than others"...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

denial of racism is ignorance.

• Susie
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Denial of all who commit it is ignorance.

• 7 months ago

You are racist. Will you deny it or admit to it?

• 7 months ago

This is why democrats always deny their racism

• humpty
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No, the young lady is mistaken. When a racist like Trump denies his racism it is just another lie.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Racism is caused by blacks

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

anti-white racism

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.