Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Is the denial of racism, in and of itself, racism?

• ricky

So obviously you admit YOU are a racist, along with everyone else. I say those people with their signs are promoting racism. And I say You are promoting predjudice. As a conservative I judge people by their character as individuals. Judging a group like Republicans to all be racist, just because you know some are, is no different from judging all Black People to being thrives, because you know some who are. And what is prejudice? It’s racism for one. Judge me for the individual I am , based on my character, or you can take a hike.

Do I care? .......no. F*ck non-whites and their tears.

Why has racism become the slogan of today.

Blacks hate other blacks, Asians hate other Asians Pakistani's/Indians.

We can't all like other cultures, or the next door neighbours, and other religious beliefs.

Why the witch hunt with other people's dislikes ...we all have that negative attitudes towards others

yes..... when statements from people like Biden, Hillary and Obama are excused and people like Robert Byrd are deemed "products of their eras" while others are condemned to the point of being removed from history in the most Stalinist/Orwellian manner for many of the same statements, beliefs and behaviors....that is, in fact, a form of racism....but even better, is an example of the very elitism that this nation was founded to counter...

funny....there was a time when American schools used to teach what Orwell meant when he wrote "some are more equal than others"...

denial of racism is ignorance.

• Susie

Denial of all who commit it is ignorance.

You are racist. Will you deny it or admit to it?

This is why democrats always deny their racism

• humpty

No, the young lady is mistaken. When a racist like Trump denies his racism it is just another lie.

Racism is caused by blacks

anti-white racism