Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

After being bullied everyday in school, would you go back to the reunion?

Les just say you were bullied everyday and called ugly. Now you're rich, and beautiful. Would you go back to the reunion to brag about it?

David- The smartest girl I knew, who was also mean to me has a baby and still live at home with her mother.

Honestly I don't understand..

• SW-6

I was and I did. And a good "boost" for me was, the worst of the bunch didn't show up anyway, the ones that did show couldn't look me in the eye when I locked eyes with them, and the final knockout punch was all the attention I stole from them due to the fact that I modeled and entertained after HS. Friend, you do what is right for you, but don't you dare limit your life enjoyment for anyone, especially these S- holes. After HS ends and we all go off and have kids of our own and experience the love and want to keep them from harm - those bullies get a front row view of how bad they were to another person and may feel a twinge of regret. Thinking that they don't want anyone to treat their children as badly as they treated you. :) No one at the reunion is going to forget how bad they were in hoping their kids don't have to deal with the same. :) IF you want to go see old friends go. I don't think you will have any problem from old bullies. They know that their BS will not be viewed as cool anymore, just a reveal of how sad trifling and stupid juvenile and jealous they are and people are going to remember how sad trifling stupid juvenile and jealous they were back then. :) (It's called KARMA!!!) :) Good luck to you friend :)

• Kin

I wouldn't go, I don't need to see their disgusting faces whether the staff or the students. I've had school bullies long time ago and we don't even live in the same country anymore. I don't think I'll see them again. It just means nothing to me but I do miss some of my old classmates. Again, they don't live in the same country anymore as well. They all moved around just as I did.

Although, I still do not need to see the faces of obnoxious and annoying people. Why would I waste my time in getting dressed and having to go just to see their faces?

I will not do all those things for people because they do NOT deserve that, trust me. All the strange things they've done is just obnoxious.

I rather get dressed for someone I adore, respect and love than for people who do NOT deserve that and haven't seen for long time.

I would just go about life and school is so years ago that its nothing. People move on doing whatever.

The girl that was mean to you, what you know about her should suffice you. Because, look at her situation. She can't go about her life anymore the way she probably used to because of that baby and stuck at home with her family. She probably was fooling around when she was younger or trying to make a relationship work that probably didn't work out and turned out to be this way.

If she was really smart, she'd probably make better choices for herself and a better life maybe. Because I don't think the choice she made is a smart one at all.

Just be thankful, go about living life and work on your life. It doesn't really matter to anyone as to what you are doing in life, its not their business except your family and your friends if you care to share with them.

Its your life, not theirs. I think school reunions are just stupid. Most people like going just to brag about what they're doing in life or their wealth and whom is their spouse is all they care about. Showing off.

I think showing off is just boring and immature or for self-centered people and trying to make other people feel bad about their own lives or whatnot.

Prepare yourself by adopting the right attitude before attending your high school reunion. Decide whether you want to talk to your former bully or just avoid them.

Whatever your choice, consider it carefully and try to have a good time at your high school reunion.Seeing your personal bully again can help you contextualize both your life and the bully’s. For instance, if you see your bully has accomplished very little of value since high school, while you have accomplished a great deal, you will feel proud of yourself and take pleasure in how pitiful the bully has become.

If your bully has changed or is apologetic, you might be able to put the past behind you

I wouldn't, in fact I didn't.

I wouldn't brag about it but I definitely would go back. The opportunity to meet those bullies and first ask them what they were doing would be far too much to pass by. When they would proudly announce that they managed a Piggly Wiggly market or a Walmart distribution warehouse or whatever and asked what I did, I would calmly say " to be honest I don't work anymore. I made so much money already that I decided to retire early so I bought a boat and go fishing every day now!"

No. I would let whoever God inspires to praise him for what he does through me or with me.