Should I apologize for sexually harassing a straight boy at my high school?

There’s a senior I really like but he isn’t interested in me because he’s straight, I’m a little unstable, so I usually when I’m paired up with him for something and I hear something funny I will laugh loudly and act exaggerating as an excuse to grab him and touch him. Sometimes I will walk behind him and wrap my... show more There’s a senior I really like but he isn’t interested in me because he’s straight, I’m a little unstable, so I usually when I’m paired up with him for something and I hear something funny I will laugh loudly and act exaggerating as an excuse to grab him and touch him. Sometimes I will walk behind him and wrap my arms around him in the hallway when I say hi to him. Now he completely hates me and my counselor told me I’m not allowed to speak to him anymore, should I apologize? I miss him...