Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Thanks to the current President, millions & millions of American children are being taught everyday that it’s okay ...?

to be mean. It’s okay to lie. It’s okay to be a bully. And it’s okay to be cruel. Are you really happy with that?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

YOU WOULD BE RIGHT

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I'm certainly not happy with parents abdicating their JOBS of teaching their kids not to be bullies and cruel.

• John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You should run for president.

• 6 months ago

Yes those little kiddies are so politically astute, they just listen to CNN all day long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • blu
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I know ... I've drawn attention to that horrible realization since day 1. He's teaching countless impressionable minds the fruits of dishonesty, bigotry, hate, fear etc. What a horrible fix we're in w/ him in a role model position. There's no way to know how much damage will be permanent. I'm glad I don't have any kids to worry about him contaminating their mind.

"Trump’s Prodigious Lying Threatens Our Democracy"

Even after 10,000 falsehoods, many in the media find themselves unable to call a president who lies a liar.

https://www.thenation.com/article/trump-lies-eric-...

Did someone think fox would keep track of the mountain of trump fallacies? ... lol.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, that would be mister obama.

Glad to help.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, but most parents are teaching their children that trump is not a good role model.

• 6 months ago

At least they are not being taught to be a weenie like Obama, or a "nurse Ratchet", like Hillary.

Source(s): Watch the movie, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and observe nurse Ratchet.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Trump supporters don't care they do the same to their children.

• 6 months ago

Did they not learn that already from HRC calling 1/2 the nation deplorable?

• Alexander
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

She actually said that HALF of Trump's supporters belong in a basket of deplorables. That is about 15 percent of the country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.