A strange woman who claimed to be from “Proctor & Gamble” showed up at my door.?

I just had a young woman probably “18-20” years old claim she was from “procter&gamble”..She had no paperwork or any ID on her proving she was from “proctor & gamble”, she asked me for my opinion on dawn dish detergent. I told her I already use dawn, and she was like “oh so do you like it” and I’m like... show more I just had a young woman probably “18-20” years old claim she was from “procter&gamble”..She had no paperwork or any ID on her proving she was from “proctor & gamble”, she asked me for my opinion on dawn dish detergent. I told her I already use dawn, and she was like “oh so do you like it” and I’m like “yeah”. She wanted me to take a survey, and said once it’s processed I will get a free years worth of Dawn, and $10 off coupon for any “proctor & gamble” products. I told her I wasn’t interested and sent her away. I want to know if she’s legit, or us she someone scouting out my home?