A strange woman who claimed to be from “Proctor & Gamble” showed up at my door.?

I just had a young woman probably “18-20” years old claim she was from “procter&gamble”..She had no paperwork or any ID on her proving she was from “proctor & gamble”, she asked me for my opinion on dawn dish detergent. I told her I already use dawn, and she was like “oh so do you like it” and I’m like “yeah”. She wanted me to take a survey, and said once it’s processed I will get a free years worth of Dawn, and $10 off coupon for any “proctor & gamble” products. I told her I wasn’t interested and sent her away. I want to know if she’s legit, or us she someone scouting out my home?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

she may have been legit, working on a project, but with no id it makes one believe she was not legit and working with another person who was verifying no one or someone was at home. they be casing your place for a hit.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tara
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sounds like she may have been wanting your information … you should report it to your local law.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No way would they be giving you a year's worth of Dawn. She was scouting yoour home and trying to gather personal information.

• 6 months ago

Probably a scout-scammer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I always feel sorry for people who have to do that kind of stuff. They probably don't have any other options. However, you did the right thing by saying no. No company can make money giving away product like that, you would probably have to sign up for something.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Did you think of contact Protcor & Gamble?

• 6 months ago

Probably just someone working a temporary job by taking surveys for a research company. She was nobody to be threatened by.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.