Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 5 months ago

how do i get a pet chimpanzee?

i really want one! i’m 16 and when i get older i want to get one as a pet because i want to make people jealous like my crush that i have a exotic pet and stuff and i want to walk it outside so my neighbors are jealous and if it’s bad i can beat it with a stick. also don’t say it can hurt me because i will hire someone to declaw and defang it and remove its mussels

Favorite Answer

you would have to live sornewheres where you can have one as a pet, in the rneantirne go volunteer at the zoo

• patty

sure troll, can't u do any better

You sound exactly like someone who should NEVER have any pet at all. "I want people to be jealous."

F-ing moron.

Don’t buy one if you just want it to make people jealous and beat it. Also if you remove its muscles then he won’t be able to move and exotic animals can be a lot of work

• Gary

You already have enough of them. Conservatives act like chimpanzees do,

• audrey

You need a good psychiatrist.

FROM A PET STORE DUDE

don't ever buy something because you think others will think your cool for having it, this will always have the opposite effect. buy something because you want it.