Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

What is life like for a man who is extremely successful with women(chad)?

I'm a very ugly 22 year old unemployed man. I am involuntarily celibate who had sex with a hooker(she hated it and wanted to get to finished as fast as possible) months back. Being ugly and slightly autistic, women tend to try to avoid me, I'm not bitter or angry at women, I know I have no one to blame for this.The problem is I still have a normal sex drive and it is extremely distracting and just reminds me what I'm missing out on.Does anyone know what it is like to be successful with women.

A chad is someone who can elicit near universal positive female sexual attention at will. A chad tends to be between an "8" to a "10" on the decile scale, has an extremely high income and/or an extreme amount of social power. Even though chad can get almost any woman he wants, he tends to go for Stacy instead of Becky. He is not necessarily a male model, but all male models are chads.

Favorite Answer

Life is good for a man who is extremely successful with women. Is that your only question?

Men who are "successful" with women tend to have lots of male friend, too.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

• LizB

"Chads" don't actually exist. It's a myth created by Red Pillers and incels and MRAs to feel sorry for themselves and to justify their anger and hatred toward women, but the reality is that there is no man on Earth so attractive that he can get any woman he wants. Why? Because many women are already married or in relationships and they won't cheat, or they're not actively looking to date at that time, or they're queer and not attracted to men at all, or the man in question is too young or too old, or they're looking for a relationship and not just a hook-up or vice versa, or they don't happen to be attracted to that type of man (because money and looks aren't top priorities for everyone). At any given time, only a certain amount of men and women are single and available and active in the dating market. Therefore, NO man and NO woman can get any partner they want "at will," regardless of how attractive they are. It is numerically impossible.

Now, will wealthy, handsome men probably have more dating opportunities than other guys? Mostly yes, but wealth and good looks gets you more opportunity *in everything* and not just getting laid. Again, it's about numbers -- the more opportunities you have (because of privilege) the more likely you are to get what you want. So if YOU want to improve your lot in life, then you have to take advantage of what opportunities you have, and figure out how to create more for yourself. Finding a job, a few friends, and a good therapist would be a good start.

They have "dark triad traits". You do not want these.

I'm "successful" with one woman, my wife. I'm not interested in a universal female sexual response.

You know your problem? You post very stupid stuff. You are "semi circumcized?" Circumcision is like pregnancy. You either are or you are not.

“What causes bloody diarrhea in an old dog and what can I do to help her.?”

“Is it normal that my penis is four colors? I am white 22 year old male who has a semi-circumcised penis. My testicles and most of my shaft is brown with the exception of a few extra skin that is pink. Between the small portion of extra skin and the brown part of the shaft there is a small dark brown ring. And inbetween the pink shaft and pink extra skin there is a small white ring. Both rings have no texture and appear to just be skin pigment. I am not sure how long I had this. I never noticed it until I put it on the web. When I was 18 my Filipiña-American physician examined it but did not say anything(I assume it's good). Sometimes my testicles are itchy but I assume it is due to dry skin(I don't rinse off well during my showers) or the fact that I use two Tide pods to clean my pajamas. Is this normal or should I worry?”

• Fitz9 months agoReport

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣