Am I at risk of being scammed?

Hello, I am experiencing financial difficulties so I've decided to look into getting a sugar daddy. I've been talking to this one guy for a couple days, and hes the only one that hasn't come off as a complete creep. He told me he is going to give me a weekly allowance of x amount. The picture below is... show more Hello, I am experiencing financial difficulties so I've decided to look into getting a sugar daddy. I've been talking to this one guy for a couple days, and hes the only one that hasn't come off as a complete creep. He told me he is going to give me a weekly allowance of x amount. The picture below is the amount he sent me, now here's where my question comes in. He told me he sent the money, but since he is out of state he cannot purchase a dollar steam card, so he wants me to go to Walmart or target etc, and to purchase a 100 dollar steam card then send him the information, and then he says the money will instantly be sent to my account. Is he trying to scam me outve 100 dollars? This is part of the conversation he sent me "I should get the card myself but I cant get a dollar card here baby........and im sending 1000.00 instead of 850 the extra is a refund for getting the card baby.....i apologize for the inconvenience Iove" "Its ok to ask me any thing you wanna know......the card is like a voucher and it's a one time thing once i upload the pic of the card your PayPal account will be credited instantly...and also you'll be added as a beneficiary so i can always send money to you without charges subsequently......and you can get the card at stores like Walmart Walgreens Kroger cvs target etc....."
5 answers 5