Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Will I pass my drug test after 10 days?

I smoked wax pen 10 days ago and I have my urine drug test tomorrow. I am not a daily smoker the last time I smoked before that was beginning of May. Will it show up positive?

I was in the same situation a year ago. I had to take a drug test because of an accident I had at work. I smoked 9 days prior. The test did not detect it and I passed.

Been toking since the 60s. I've read a lot about this. This is really hard to say.

Notice all the varing opinions on this board. So nobody knows for sure. Being fat soluble it does last a long time. That I am sure of!

Source(s): Smoking weed since the 1960s
  • In

Dude, you're screwed. Any cannabinoid will stay in your body for at least 3 weeks.

Why would you smoke pot if you’re a cop

• mharvin6 months agoReport

To cope themselves in different ways, it it could be a relapse because they used to fo it before

Drug test you know better than use drugs that's not good for your body but you can't tell young people nothing Know you not go pass it

Just drink water and you should be alright!

There is almost NOTHING they actually test for that clears out of your system in 10 days.

Drinking excessively leading up to the test will show as a diluted sample That is assumed to be an attempt to hide something unless you have documentation of a medical condition that results in diluted samples.

you should be good. drink plenty of water today just in case

Hell nah but depends on how much you smoke and how high you get as well lol good luck

• .

If this is marijuana:

For someone smoking marijuana for the first time, tests may detect it for about 3 days.

In someone who smokes marijuana three or four times per week, the detection window is 5–7 days.

For people who smoke marijuana once a day or more, tests may detect it in their system for 30 days or longer.