Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Will I pass my drug test after 10 days?

I smoked wax pen 10 days ago and I have my urine drug test tomorrow. I am not a daily smoker the last time I smoked before that was beginning of May. Will it show up positive?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I was in the same situation a year ago. I had to take a drug test because of an accident I had at work. I smoked 9 days prior. The test did not detect it and I passed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Been toking since the 60s. I've read a lot about this. This is really hard to say.

Notice all the varing opinions on this board. So nobody knows for sure. Being fat soluble it does last a long time. That I am sure of!

Source(s): Smoking weed since the 1960s
  • In
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Dude, you're screwed. Any cannabinoid will stay in your body for at least 3 weeks.

• 6 months ago

Why would you smoke pot if you’re a cop

• mharvin6 months agoReport

To cope themselves in different ways, it it could be a relapse because they used to fo it before

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Drug test you know better than use drugs that's not good for your body but you can't tell young people nothing Know you not go pass it

• 6 months ago

Just drink water and you should be alright!

• 6 months ago

There is almost NOTHING they actually test for that clears out of your system in 10 days.

Drinking excessively leading up to the test will show as a diluted sample That is assumed to be an attempt to hide something unless you have documentation of a medical condition that results in diluted samples.

• 6 months ago

you should be good. drink plenty of water today just in case

• 6 months ago

Hell nah but depends on how much you smoke and how high you get as well lol good luck

Lv 7
    6 months ago

If this is marijuana:

For someone smoking marijuana for the first time, tests may detect it for about 3 days.

In someone who smokes marijuana three or four times per week, the detection window is 5–7 days.

For people who smoke marijuana once a day or more, tests may detect it in their system for 30 days or longer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.