Trying to figure out if my laptop supports hdmi 2?

I have a Toshiba satellite c55t-b5230 and I'm wondering if it supports hdmi 2 because I want to hook it up to my 4k tv to watch movies I copied to the harddrive. I have tried it out and the picture seems fine but every once in a while the picture stutters just a lil bit and I'm wondering if this is because of the hdmi connection. It never stutters in the same place twice. The movies seem fine when I watch them on the laptop alone so i dont think the video files are corrupted. I'm also using just a regular hdmi cable so I dont know if that matters. How do I find out if the laptop supports hdmi 2 and if that's what's causing the stuttering? Will buying a 4k hdmi cable help?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Image result for What is hdmi 2

www.digitaltrends.com

HDMI 2.0 is an equipment standard created to support the increased bandwidth requirements of 4K Ultra HD displays. ... HDMI 2.0 is fully backward compatible with all previous versions, and HDMI 2.0 cable uses the same connectors as the previous cabling. <<<<< >>>>> Here's the link: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=BSU1XYv...

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.