Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 months ago

Should the Rams trade Goff for a real QB?

He choked badly in the SB.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Woody
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

No because then they would have to have blake bortles for a few games and that never ends well

• 5 months ago

No the Rams should not.

• 5 months ago

with goff, the RAMS did much better then many teams, going into the play-off. the bad thing that did happen was when they had the "no-call" against the NO-saints. that is black mark in the game, people who make hits like that need to be suspended for the rest of the season, and the following season. think about that.

the patriots is the best team in the country, so the rams did have a chance, but not a big one.

• gary w
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

no, he is there qb. does he have to improve? well yes , and i think he got schooled in the super bowl, belechick and brady can do that to you. i think he will be a better qb this coming year. he had a good season, so he should do well, they have a lot of other good players on there team, they will be in the playoffs for sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Goff didn't have his best offensive weapon all season for some still-mysterious reason (Gurley), and Goff's coaches got absolutely schooled by Belichick and his staff all game long. Goff certainly didn't perform well, but I'm not sure how much better he or his team would have fared with a different QB given how the Patriots were just so much better schematically on both sides of the ball all game long. All other things remaining equal in that Superbowl, had Tom Brady played QB for both teams I still think the Patriots would have beaten the Rams given the way both teams were coached and prepped for the game.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They won't trade him, and it's not a good idea to trade a player just because they have one bad game.

• 5 months ago

No, they shouldn't. He's developing well under McVey.

• 5 months ago

It's not "choking" when the other team was better.

• 5 months ago

Most QBs struggle in their first Super Bowl.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why would that team trade their real QB for Goff?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.