What is going back to College like when you're trans?

I'm a transgender woman and i'm going back to College in my home area for the first time since i came out as transgender 6 years ago. I haven't been back since before i came out 6 years ago and i'm not sure what going back will be like after coming out as transgender. Where i live (my home town) is quite a relaxed area but even around here you get people who don't understand transgender people like you do anywhere. What is going back to College like when you're trans?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You'll find out soon enough. There is no way anyone else can know what your personal experience will be.

Btw, if you're going to be going to college, try to learn not to be so redundant.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Well they'll lick those size 10 feet that you've crammed into a size 6 women's sandal. They will say, wow, so brave. If your women's miniskirt starts ripping from the seams a team from the fashion department will come in an ambulance and save you. They tear down at statue of Churchill in exchange for your shouting at the students about misgendering from a podium up on high.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Much ťhė same as any1 else dpnding

on how long you've been out & what you

are going back for but gndr plays no rôlė

în îť.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why do you need to announce you're trans?

Just try to blend in and stay quiet about your sex-change operation.

Or take online classes if you can't "pass."

• Corvus Blackthrone
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

He should stay on line an d not corrupt people IRL with his fetish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Probably just some giggling and finger pointing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.