Wrestling with an issue concerning my mom?

I’m 30 years old. About 8 years ago me and my now fiancé got into some trouble (theft and drugs). My parents had to raise my daughter for about 5 years. My bf went to prison and I married another guy that I’m no longer with. My parents don’t approve of my boyfriend because of our past, but I feel it’s none of their... show more I’m 30 years old. About 8 years ago me and my now fiancé got into some trouble (theft and drugs). My parents had to raise my daughter for about 5 years. My bf went to prison and I married another guy that I’m no longer with. My parents don’t approve of my boyfriend because of our past, but I feel it’s none of their business. My mom and my brothers recently went to my ex husband and caused me to lose full custody of our son. My mom also has been anonymously communicating with his family, telling them about something I did to them that may get me thrown in jail. I’m hurt and angry that my family would stab me in the back. My mom was nice to my face, all the while communicating with my ex’s family. She’s telling people that she couldn’t come to me with her feelings, because I don’t listen and I’m confrontational. That’s not an excuse. I have filed restraining orders on all of them and forbid them to see my kids. I never want to talk to them again. Am I right?
5 answers 5