Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

Help! my dad gave me the worst news i have ever heard!!!!!?

Okay so, i am homelesss, but am not entirely poor. I live in hotels, but my mom had to get medical things done in a different country so her family in that country paid. We are here in that country currently. So my mom and dad talk over the phone and all and she brings up where hes staying. He talks about they no longer fund for the hotel and they put him in a shelter, and it costs money to stay there as he has a job. My dad refused to stay there, as he says he’d rather stay in a hotel. But, my dad being the way he is, he DECIDES TO LIVE IN HIS CAR. And take showers at the beach. My mom broke down crying, as she cant help, as she was certified by a doctor to not work due to medical issues she cant control. Wtf am i gonna do???? I have a dog, and a sister, and my mom. HELP!!!!

• Foofa

If you're an adult you go get Dad and take him back to whatever country you normally live in and you both get jobs and wait there for your mom and sister to join you. If you're a child all you can really do is try to keep your parents in good spirits as they go through this rough patch.

just help your rnorn out as rnuch as you can

• martin

You don't do anything. You abide by this difficult situation and do your best to keep the faith, console your mom and dad, tell them it's temporary and all will turn out well in the end. As long as your mom succeeded in getting a good operation at a reasonable price, and your dad is having something of an adventure but isn't in pain or danger, then everything is going to be OK. Be a hero. Be strong.

• ?

Your post is not clear. WHO is homeless? You, your mother, your sister and your dog? OR your father?? or both??

There isn't much you can do. I'm guessing you are still a minor. That means the adults around you will have to do something to help. Your father needs to be more responsible for himself and his family. If he cannot manage that, there's a problem. Your mother needs to step up and protect her children. If she can't do that, there's a problem. It sounds like your relatives are going to have to figure something out. So sorry. Hope things work out eventually.