What happens if I run away and turn 18?

I'm currently 17 and I turn 18 October 10th. I'm in a foster home but they're moving me to a group home. I just got off probation and I'm concerned about getting into fights or getting put back on probation. What would happen if I ran away before I get put in a group home or after I'm in the group home. I'm in Ohio. Thanks

• martin
    Favorite Answer

There seem to be 2 ways to go when you have these difficulties. You know the 2 ways: either play it straight from now on, or run away and get into even more trouble. You'll be stronger than just about anyone else, if you just cooperate and play it straight. Don't let some fool make you angry so that you do something illegal.

• Larry6 months agoReport

I appreciate the honest answer.

the streets will eat you alive . are you such a hot head that you can't act normal for 3 months ?

• Larry6 months agoReport

I grew up on my own. From 8 to 15 I took care of myself and raised my little brother. It's not that I'm a hot head it's I don't like being pushed around I don't start fights but it's downtown and there's a lot of pricks around the area. Just not trying to have any problems.

You commit a felony and also your body ages slightly.

• Larry6 months agoReport

It's not a felony

I would talk with the director of the foster home or talk to a social worker.