Why do even ugly gay men have wandering eyes?

I am a gay guy, I don’t think I’m anything special like a model or Mr International but I do get checked out a lot by gay men and they make it very apparent. There is a guy near work place that constantly checks me out and gives me a lot of attention. I don’t reciprocate his attraction towards me but at first I... show more I am a gay guy, I don’t think I’m anything special like a model or Mr International but I do get checked out a lot by gay men and they make it very apparent. There is a guy near work place that constantly checks me out and gives me a lot of attention. I don’t reciprocate his attraction towards me but at first I thought it was a harmless crush and I tried to be polite and nice about it until I found out he was actually engaged to another man who looks a lot better than himself way before he laid eyes on me. I got really upset and mad so I started being mean and rude towards him but it doesn’t stop him from drooling and having a malicious rape smirk on his face everytime he sees me.
3 answers 3