Mark asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 months ago

Am I a weak teenager If I can't even watch boxing (i.e.: Last night dad watched Pacquiao) and I couldn't watch it, it's violent for me?

UFC, some soccer games, NFL, everything except baseball are "hostile" for me.

Why?

• Z
    Favorite Answer

The weak are those who get off watching other people being bashed up. The desire to watch violent acts committed against another human being is an act of compensation for our own primal violent instincts. Since society and the law do not allow this, people get their fix by watching sports or movies where violent acts are committed. People who love to watch hostile and violent sports are those who have not yet gotten their primal instincts under control. While those who are repulsed by such acts of violence are those whose violent instincts are sufficiently in check and doesn't need to be fed. So, who's the strong one?

you just dont like watching violence, watch sornething else

We have no idea why. We don't know you.

Well, it depends on what your perception of being weak is. People are different in their own ways. Be one with your self. At least, you know the things that you like and things you dislike.