When was the last time you loved NYC?

Favorite Answer

Today, actually. On the bus returning from uni, on my iPad I watched a Youtuber's travel vlog in NYC. I have never been to NYC but hopefully one day it'll be a reality.

I have never loved NYC.

I saw Aladdin on Broadway and it was the most amazing show I had ever seen in my life 💕

It was a memory that I will cherish forever and never forget

🧞‍♂️🐒🐪🦜🕌🔮💎🧕🏼👳🏻‍♂️💏👑💫🥖

Before DeBlasio became the mayor.

I never lived there..........

Source(s): I never have lived in New York......

Before AOC was elected. If those people are that stupid to put her into office, I do not want to go anywhere near that place.

Before DiBlasio became a mayor, that's for certain.

I went in a few weeks ago. Was born and grew up there, lived there 35 yrs then moved here to CT. Been here since ‘92. Okay

here for awhile, then turned into a living hell. Now when I go back to NY, feels so much safer there, people seem more human/sociable there than here. Sure, things can be ‘crazy’ in NY, but cops leave you alone more, doctors don’t destroy your life like here. You have a chance if you end up in court there. Court system in CT extremely corrupt, especially ‘family’ court. Destroyed my life and my son has suffered so much because of it. I don’t know. They say CT has more psychopaths than any other state. Just don’t know anymore. Maybe it’s just me. Just don’t feel safe here. Probably should’ve moved out West when I left NY. Like New Mexico, CO, AZ area. When I went out there in 1990s, didn’t want to come back here. Felt like it was home somehow. Like I should’ve always been there. Now I might die here. Sucks. To die in a hellhole like CT. Yeah, kind of miss NY.

Never..............

I just visited the place late April...

I was born here in Washington (state) and have NEVER liked America...

The very ironic thing was I loved NYC.

That hasn't changed so far.

I probably will never see the place again, but it felt like real Americana - finally that which I've heard so much about but never really understood.

The city itself is collossal and extreme in every way.

They say "Everything is bigger in Texas," and although I've never been to Texas I felt like that was what NYC was.

Even drove past Yankee Stadium by mistake when the driver took a wrong turn - and it looked more like a castle than a stadium.

I lost my beanie along the way leaving it in a rental car... so I bought an NYPD hat.

I did almost get scammed twice in Times Square, but other than that and even including that... the whole experience was unreal.

• perfectlybaked

I enjoy Seahawks games, used to snowboard. Bullying was so bad I quit school after 7th, been to several states... they were all just eh. NYC being the intense place it is I knew it would either make or break me and oddly enough it was awesome!