I need a serious help I quit smoking cigarettes nearly 2 weeks I feel so depressed and worried what should I do?

• God

If you gave in and started smoking again you would feel even more depressed. It will get better.

Source(s): Been there, done that and have the T-shirt to prove it.
  • MissA

It's normal. You go through the pink cloud phase where you're just like "OMG I can't believe I didn't quit smoking years ago this is so easy and wonderful," but inevitably your body readjusts and then it's like, "Oh, yeah, right, I'm technically a drug addict."

Smoking is a very difficult habit to break. If you've been just going cold-turkey now might be a good time to look into maybe some support groups. Or picking up a new, healthier habit... exercise is a good one to help with the food cravings and moderate exercise is usually fine for pregnant women, though talk to your doctor about it. Or just doing something mildly pleasurable! Every damn cigarette you don't smoke is a victory and a little reward can be nice:)

• Retief

That's normal, withdrawal from cigarettes is hard. It takes time, but you are over the worst of it. The first 3 days that are the worst, 2 weeks means you are past the hardest part.

Just stay with it, each time you don't light up is a success.

Source(s): Ex-smoker