PLS READ THIS?

Picture this: I have a friend (let's call her Anna) and she was talking to a guy that she's liked for a while. The guy told Anna that he'll be moving to Europe permanently. The guy's backstory is that he was abused (mostly by his father) since he was a child and his father gave up custody, hence... show more Picture this: I have a friend (let's call her Anna) and she was talking to a guy that she's liked for a while. The guy told Anna that he'll be moving to Europe permanently. The guy's backstory is that he was abused (mostly by his father) since he was a child and his father gave up custody, hence he's moving in with relatives in Europe. You following me? Ok so in his account, in a social platform, he posted that he's arrived at his destination. Then some time later, he posted a picture (not of himself) inside a store where the product items' CURRENCY was shown in $$$$$ and everything on the shelves were in ENGLISH. Where he went, the country doesn't use $$$ and there were other things that pointed out that he was still in USA. Anna realized he was lying about going to Europe and there were so many, SO DAMN MANY other things that pointed to the fact that he was LYING about a lot of things. OK KEEP READING: A FEW MONTHS AGO, he and Anna were getting to know each other-sort of- and he sent Anna a brief paragraph explaining his life. IN THE DAMN PARAGRAPH, he said that he was raped... OK BUT IF SOMEONE IS RAPED OR HAVE BEEN HARRASSED OR WENT THROUGH STUFF HOW CAN THEY JUST SAY THAT SO CASUALLY? WOULDN'T PPL WITH PTSD LIKE TRY TO AVOID THAT TOPIC IF YOU ASK THEM? There are so many other things that MADE HIM SOUND SO FISHY AND STUFF HE SAID THAT DOESN'T LINE UP WITH WHAT HE'S SAID B4, for example: Anna put together a playlist 4 him on Spotify and he was so touched and everything
Update: HE WAS SO TOUCHED AND EVERYTHING THAT HE BOUGHT PREMIUM...A FEW WEEKS L8R Anna tells him that she put together another playlist or something but HE SAID HE DOESN'T HAVE SPOTIFY LIKE WTF. So I told Anna that he might be a pathological liar or a narcisst and she agreed, OK HERE'S WHAT'S WEIRD: She lashed... show more HE WAS SO TOUCHED AND EVERYTHING THAT HE BOUGHT PREMIUM...A FEW WEEKS L8R Anna tells him that she put together another playlist or something but HE SAID HE DOESN'T HAVE SPOTIFY LIKE WTF. So I told Anna that he might be a pathological liar or a narcisst and she agreed, OK HERE'S WHAT'S WEIRD: She lashed out at him and told him he's a liar and everything HE WAS LIKE "IM SO CONFUSED" "I HADN'T BARELY LIED ABOUT ANYTHING"<<<DOESNT THAT SENTENCE CONTRADICT ITSELF.
Update 2: ALSO b4 confronting him, the guy used his friends to talk to Anna whenever Anna and the guy got into an argument; the guy's friends used to tell Anna that she's in the wrong and to listen to the guy instead. WHEN ANNA CONFRONTED HIM HE DIDN'T USE HIS FRIENDS TO PERSUADE OR MANIPULATE ANNA INTO THINKING... show more ALSO b4 confronting him, the guy used his friends to talk to Anna whenever Anna and the guy got into an argument; the guy's friends used to tell Anna that she's in the wrong and to listen to the guy instead. WHEN ANNA CONFRONTED HIM HE DIDN'T USE HIS FRIENDS TO PERSUADE OR MANIPULATE ANNA INTO THINKING SHE'S WRONG LIKE COULD IT BE THAT HE'S GUILTY THAT HE GOT EXPOSED?? When the guy told Anna that he was raped when he was very young, was HE raped or DID HE DO THE RAPING???
Update 3: THE CRAZY THING IS THAT THE GUY WAS SO. DAMN. PERFECT. CHARISMATIC, LIKE YOU COULDN'T TELL SUCH A SWEET GUY WOULD BE A DAMN PIECE'A SHET
Update 4: ONE LAST THING: ON HIS PROFILE IN ONE THE SOCIAL PLATFORMS HE UPDATED HIS BIO TO "smear my name to the ground you'll be shamed in the end" GUY OH MY FU.C.K.ING GOODNESS LOOK THAT UP AND TELL ME THE MEANING OF THIS
2 answers 2