Why would a person conclude I am sick or something is wrong with me for wiping a treadmill after I use that machine inside a Gym?

That is a normal common practice, and it's common knowledge it's good etiquette to wipe a machine after using a machine in a freakin Gym. Otherwise it's saying screw you, other persons should not have a issue with sweat on the damn machine. That's a lot like spilling orange juice or ketchup on a... show more That is a normal common practice, and it's common knowledge it's good etiquette to wipe a machine after using a machine in a freakin Gym. Otherwise it's saying screw you, other persons should not have a issue with sweat on the damn machine. That's a lot like spilling orange juice or ketchup on a table and not wiping that off the table in a restaurant before leaving. It's rude and inconsiderate...