Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 7 months ago

How can I make like 20k minimum income working part time?

If I could just make 20k I would be done. Don’t really want a family or kids and I was thinking about moving out in the mid west like Wyoming or Idaho. I just want something that won’t take up too much of my time I am just done with this sh&t.

Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What skills do you have that pay $20 an hour or more?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Find a job that pays enough to make it happen.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

So I live in Idaho and the minimum wage here is below 8$ an hour. Most part time jobs are below 10$ an hour. I've seen a few commission based jobs that might work though. I saw a part time door to door sales job like 6 months ago on Craigslist that paid 17$ an hour and commission. So if you did well you could make 20k a year doing that in Idaho but door to door sales kind of sucks.

• 7 months ago

Cleaning houses and offices is actually a great way to make that much money and only work about four days a week. The money required to start up is close to nothing and the return is pretty nice and per hour you really cant beat it because you can do all the work by yourself or with another cleaner. also pro tip make flyers and pass them out in housing developments

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

You could get a 25 hours per week job that pays about 20 $ an hour if you can find one .

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

STOP TROLL. JESUS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.