My habit of massing my ears is getting out of control! How do I stop?

Since I was about 8 years old I would tug and twist my right ear until it got swollen. I stopped when I was 10 and just 2 years ago I started again and it’s gotten HORRIBLE!!! My right earlobe is huge compared to my left one and I flick, twist, squeeze, and scratch it so much, it’s flaky and dark but I can’t stop... show more Since I was about 8 years old I would tug and twist my right ear until it got swollen. I stopped when I was 10 and just 2 years ago I started again and it’s gotten HORRIBLE!!! My right earlobe is huge compared to my left one and I flick, twist, squeeze, and scratch it so much, it’s flaky and dark but I can’t stop touching it because it feels so good. It’s gotten to the point where I even bribe my little siblings to play with my ear. Does anyone else have this problem or can you tell me how to stop.
1 answer 1