Question for liberals and conservatives. Should police unions be abolished?

Eric gardeners killer for example and the officer who used an illegal choke hold that directly lead to a mans death. All caught on camera. The people of New York want him fired, the mayor wants him fired, yet he’s still employed by NYPD, 5 years later I’m curious how liberals will respond to this question their... show more Eric gardeners killer for example and the officer who used an illegal choke hold that directly lead to a mans death. All caught on camera. The people of New York want him fired, the mayor wants him fired, yet he’s still employed by NYPD, 5 years later

I’m curious how liberals will respond to this question their blind support for every public sector unions no matter their faults.......As well as conservatives who generally hate unions. Will your hatred of blacks and by extension your support of officers who murder unarmed blacks, outweigh your hatred of unions