How do I stop sounding so nervous when I talk to people at work? My voice is so shaky.?

I'm an intern and it always feel like everyone around me thinks I'm a dumdass because I've ****** up a few times in the beginning. I'm working in an the marketing department or an organization that recently had their financial analyst leave so as an intern I am helping out this department with their... show more I'm an intern and it always feel like everyone around me thinks I'm a dumdass because I've ****** up a few times in the beginning. I'm working in an the marketing department or an organization that recently had their financial analyst leave so as an intern I am helping out this department with their finances. Every time I talk to anyone about anything, my voice is super shaky and nervous and you can hear it in my voice. It won't even be at a presentation, it happens even when someone is talking to me about something work related. Sooo embarrassing. I'm normally not like this at parties or meeting new people and I was quite a sociable person in university. How do I stop sounding so nervous & stop my voice from shaking? Should I go to a therapist? It's embarrassing enough that I don't know anything, but the fact that other people can hear I'm so nervous and can hear my voice shaking makes it 100 times worse.