Shall i participate in a competition in which my college has never participated?, I am scared, of my HOD.PLEASE HELP?

i HAVE A COMPETITION FOR ARCHITECTURE THESIS IN WHICH I FEEL TO PARTICIPATE AND REALLY EXCITED, BUT THE DEADLINE IS 5 DAYS, AND I HAVE TO START FROM BEGINNING, MY HOD IS REALLY SPLIT PERSONALITY, IDK IF SHES GOING TO MOTIVATE ME OR SCREAM ON ME, I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THE TIME IS LESS, ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL... show more i HAVE A COMPETITION FOR ARCHITECTURE THESIS IN WHICH I FEEL TO PARTICIPATE AND REALLY EXCITED, BUT THE DEADLINE IS 5 DAYS, AND I HAVE TO START FROM BEGINNING, MY HOD IS REALLY SPLIT PERSONALITY, IDK IF SHES GOING TO MOTIVATE ME OR SCREAM ON ME, I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THE TIME IS LESS, ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE IN THAT COMPETITION , ARE HIGH COMPETITOR, AND HERE WHERE I AM CONFUSED, AS ACCORDING TO MY COLLEAGUES MY WORK IS BEST, BUT IF I SEE IN TERMS OF COMPETITION, I DOUBT, WHAT TO DO, I HAVE TO DECIDE BY TODAY.