I know of an 18 year old,, mother died a year ago and who is solely responsible for the care of younger siblings?

Update: He is solely responsible for his younger siblings and is not coping, where is help that I can point him to, that is not invasive but supportive and will take some of the weight of responsibility off his young shoulders?
3 answers 3