Jen
Jen asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 6 months ago

Is the Ortho Home Defense with Comfort Wand, the kind with continuous trigger, with the battery? If not, is it still easy for arthritis?

True Value (Ace Hardware) has the one with Comfort Sand on sale for only $9.99. They're closed today, but if it's worth it, I'll get it tomorrow.

I have one and have used it. Very user friendly and it works at keeping indoor bugs at bay. That price of $9.99 is great. You will not regret buying it.

I have been using Home Defense for about 10 years now and find it to be a dependable product. I use it twice a year. Once in the springtime and also in the fall. I also spray the soil in the potted plants that I bring inside for the winter. It is a good product.

Just clean your baseboards with a duster and vacuum dust bunnies away before you go spraying it around the perimeter of the rooms in your house and you are good to go.

• y

Been using it for more then a decade becouse it makes me feel like I am actual doing something. I still battle ants every year, spring and fall. I'm not really sure it actually does anything.

It's definitely worth it to get the battery powered one if you have finger issues.

• Mog

Mine doesn’t have a battery pump. I think they make them though. My last jug did have one.