NEWLYWEDS: My husband keeps going out with the guys every night...?

We were together for 5 yrs and never lived together. We got married 2 months ago and all of a sudden for past too weeks he hangs out with his friends right after coming home from work. Last night he said he was going out. I asked him where and what time he would be coming home. My husband said he was going to play... show more We were together for 5 yrs and never lived together. We got married 2 months ago and all of a sudden for past too weeks he hangs out with his friends right after coming home from work.

Last night he said he was going out. I asked him where and what time he would be coming home. My husband said he was going to play cards with the guys and would be back by midnight or 1am.

I woke up this morning around 10am and he was not home. I tried calling him 5 times during the night and his phone kept ringing. He has been doing this for the past 2 weeks. He'll say he is going to play cards or going for drinks or movies but never comes home...

I am started to feel like I should slip something in his dinner to make him tired and stay home...