Do high platelets count mean I have cancer?

I went for lab tests due to heart palps and my platelet count came back at 421 when the lab range is 182-369. I've never had problems with my blood count before. I'm terrified it means cancer please help I'm only 23 yr old female no one in my family except my grandfather (who smoked like a chimney) has... show more I went for lab tests due to heart palps and my platelet count came back at 421 when the lab range is 182-369. I've never had problems with my blood count before. I'm terrified it means cancer please help I'm only 23 yr old female no one in my family except my grandfather (who smoked like a chimney) has had cancer and my older relatives usually get to live to their 70s-80s look my dad is 75 and in great shape.

Also my urine came with traces of protein, lots of bacteria and something called nitrites. Last year it came back like that as well but the doctor I was seeing didn't say anything and also my bloods were normal but now my platelets are high and I'm scared it is because I've some cancer somewhere