Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 6 months ago

Do we now have the technology like The Greys do to create artificial wombs, human hybrids, and to allow reproductive organs to work outside?

As in a technology where harvested human reproductive organs can work outside the human body to help create artificial wombs that then allows us to make hybrids? I’m very fascinated by this technology and that it can be very advantageous to our governments when it comes to creating a breed of “super soldiers”, Human/Grey hybrids, and replacement organs.

This would indeed go great with an agenda....

• YKhan

WTH are the Greys? Are you talking about extraterrestrials?

Now it would seem counterproductive to me to create an artificial womb, and still having to harvest the natural wombs of humans. Isn't the whole idea of an artificial womb to avoid the need for a real womb?

As for how close we are to an artificial womb? We're not very close to one yet. I'd say at least 40+ years away.

I also support kidnapping people on the street and harvesting their organs.

Scientists are working on artificial placentas as we speak. If successful that may allow even more premature infants to survive in incubators.

Progress is coming in "baby steps", if you will.

• Retief

This all sounds like the plot of a sci-fi movie. And not a good movie, more of a B flick.

• ioerr

well i do shop at wal mart fairly regularly but i haven't seen any of that stuff on sale

i'm guessing, "no"

I also support abducting humans for scientific experimentations.